Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: It's about time....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Snails, yea, I rethought that, you couldn't be him, he actually responds to arguements with an answer sometimes. You just act like a spoiled little brat whom, if things don't go his way, he takes his bat and goes home. I apologize to alpha male. *G*

    ------------------

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam, where are you at? I dont think I've seen you more than once since I've been back. I wanna talk to you. Get on sometime.

    ------------------
    Who wants to play "Hide the Switch"?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    life........is........too.........short biggrin

  4. #34
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhh....errr....but I'm really glad people are so committed to doing something about terrorism now......*limps off*

    ------------------

  5. #35
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank, I popped in a while ago, you were there but not there. Haven't been goin in there at all lately. I guess I'll catch you somewhere

    ------------------

  6. #36
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L@sam and his little bitch comments..

    you truly are weak and chickenshit...why don't use use this opportunity to make comments about foad..another person you dont dare confront except for lame remarks behind his back.

    anyhow im done with you....life really is too short.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Snails you finally figured it out. I am scared to death of ya!

    ------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •